Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Suspected In 3 Deaths At Faster Horses Festival

Three young men have died and two others are in critical condition in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning on the campgrounds at Michigan’s Faster Horses Festival.

The victims, in their 20s, were found dead inside a travel trailer parked at the campgrounds of the country music festival on Saturday.

“Another tragedy at Faster Horses,” the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. ” 3 men attending the festival were found dead in their camper today, believed to be from carbon monoxide poisoning. The deaths did NOT happen on festival grounds, but at a campground 4 miles away. 2 other men are in critical condition.”

According to Sheriff Investigators, a friend of the five males became concerned when he had not heard from them. This tragic incident is being investigated as a suspected carbon monoxide exposure from a generator located very near the travel trailer, the Sheriff’s office said.

The three-day music festival, featuring performances from headliners Luke Combs, Thomas Rhett and Jason Aldean, kicked off on Friday, July 16.

Music News Service distributed by Frankly Media. Copyright(c) 2021 All Rights Reserved